Here are 7 reasons that cause A.C Explosion...
1. If there is any blockage of the A.Cs pipe then the compressor may be blasted due to high pressure.
2. If the A.C does not vacuum properly.
3. If the A.Cs condenser is dirty, high temperature and high pressure are formed in the compressor.
4. If the compressor does not have the required amount of refrigerant then there is a high possibility that the inside temperature of the compressor will rises above the limit.
5. If the refrigerant charges more than its maximum limit and the refrigerant does not charge properly then high pressure will create in the compressor.
6. If you are not using the right size power cable.
7. If the circuit breaker rating is undersized.